Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day one: sandwich

Have you ever heard of the book: 'This BOOK with change your life,' by Benrik?
Well if you had kudos to you, but I had never heard of it till about a month ago when it was suggested to me by another book I was reading, "How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World."
Great book anyway so I got curious and purchased a copy, now a summary of this book is a '365 daily instructions for hysterical living.' The first couple pages of this book have things like 'fill in life preferences in case of amnesia,' and 'in case of sudden death.'
I named my blog 'It changed my life,' for the hope that this book will in fact do that.
So I plan on doing all these 365 tasks minus the days off they give, and posting of my experiences here on this blog, followed by pictures and videos to accompany written text.
Now I won't be  doing them all in order, or exactly what they say (some of these things are just not intelligent to do, and I won't let a book dictate my life, sorry not that mindless) all the time, though I will be doing a version of them. Lastly I won't be doing them every day, I will be posting two blogs a week a task to each blog post, that'll give me at least 3 and half days for each task.
Speaking of which, day one: Warm up

'As this is your first day, you should warm up with an easy task that will only change your life a little bit.
Choose one of the following options:
Do one press-up
Triple tie your shoelaces
Perform a striptease
Lern to play 'chop sticks' on the piano
Increase your typing speed
Jaywalk
Set all your clocks to exactly the right time
Fantasize about your partner
Use a different thickness comb
Say 'yo' instead of 'hello'
Hold toe phone up to your other ear
 Tell someone your middle name
Try a new sandwich filling 
Leave work five minutes early
Bookmark a new website
Give your genitalia pet names
Decide which one of your toes is the prettiest
Insult an insect
Go on a one-minute hunger strike'

I decided to try something different with the new sandwich filling, and I created a new sandwich:
'The adventure bagel sandwich' lol
and here's how you make it.
Ingredients:
peanut butter
plain bagel
sesame seeds
1 slice of bacon cut into chunks
one half of a mushroom sliced and sauteed
honey

Cook up the bacon, saute the mushrooms, and set aside. Take the bagel slather with peanut butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds, heat up with microwave and then cover with bacon and mushrooms and finally drizzle with honey. Delicious!!

Oh and P.S!
Kresley Cole has an amazing new series out and a new contest give away check it out!
 http://www.thearcanachronicles.com/spread-the-word/


No comments:

Post a Comment